blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 @ 1:50 AM
shenanigans
Today, my mom went out to Eastwood to buy roast duck for dinner tonight.

Big mistake.
She didn't know it was mooncake festival, so there were hoards of people lining up for that BBQ duck near easyway near Eastwood arcade. The line stretched over 75m+, it was that crazy *A*;;;
When she asked someone why so many people were lining up for BBQ duck, the lady replied;
"THERE'S ANOTHER DUCK STORE DOWN THE CORNER OVER THERE!"
Whut.
My mom walked away confused, deciding not to get BBQ duck and just went to buy some steamed buns instead. She tried asking the lady in charge what was happening which made the streets so crowded, but the lady there replied:
"OH, WE HAVE SPECIAL AT 5PM ONLY ON BBQ PORK BUN..." (etc, etc, etc- you buy one, you get two free or something like that...)
My mom was like o___o ;
"No, I meant- why are there so many people crowded around? Is there a special occasion?"
"NO, SORRY, ONLY SPECIAL AT 5 O CLOCK..."

Needless to say, she was very confused.

I love my mom.

Labels: ,

monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

ANOTHER PICSPAM. favourite fics of all time: a fic rec picspam rice rally + other #100!!! WHOOOOOOOO #2 OMG. DUMBLEDORE. WHY YOU BEING SUCH A LOUSY BOYFR... TODAY, I cried.AVPS made me cry. AVPS. It was tear... #3
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS