blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Saturday, August 21, 2010 @ 4:47 PM
rice rally + other
SO YESTERDAY I WENT TO RICE RALLY.

IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME. No srsly. I'm dragging some of you along next year k.
SO YEAH. MY REPORT.

We got to the sydney entertainment centre at about 4:30, and then we kind of ate dinner. I say kind of because it was more of a snack. o3o; I was starving afterwards.
I was there with diana and sydney and her mom, and holy crap, there were /heaps/ of people. I never expected to see so many people from baulko! I ended up getting 5 calls within three minutes, it was really hectic /shot. FINDING PEOPLE IS HARD NNNGHHH.

We ended up sitting with jess, jo, joseph, michael and david.

BUT YEAH we got inside and it was /awesome/. I tried to find Alex, hahaha. That was pretty epic. And we were trying to get Felicity's attention. ;A; she hasn't changed a bit since I last saw her /shot.

The message was /awesome/. And the games and LOL SAPPY LOVE SONGS.
Seriously, rice, I think, has been the turning point in my life i've needed for a while now. I'm really, really, really glad I went and i'd like to thank my friends for convincing me to go. :3

Anyways, afterwards we walked over to the lindt cafe in darling harbour because our parents were there. Wait- after this point, I was with elle and her friend janice, as well as other family friends. /has a lot of family friends.

I ate a scrumptious chocolate waffle and felt sick afterwards. But the highlight of the lindt trip was probably after my waffle. I was talking with Aly and Timothy, two other family friends who joined us for supper/dinner, because our parents all ate together, so yeah.

When we realised we had actually talked to each other on dA, we spazzed for five minutes and it took us ages to calm down. AND IM STILL SPAZZING, BECAUSE SERIOUSLY, WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THAT HAPPENING?

For those of you that are lost, I'll provide an explanation.


I'm cosplaying ( chrome dokuro ) from KHR for Animania, right? and she has this awesome trident spear;

\
of which I had NO IDEA whatsoever how to make.


Thus, I asked a cosplayer on the cosplayaus community on deviantart on response to his cosplay;







So I met Aly and Timothy at the lindt cafe, and we had never seen each other before, nor known we were going to meet up. After extensive chatting, and my suspicions arising, I discovered that Timothy /was/ mukuroma on dA, and his sister,http://alysael.deviantart.com/, had been the one who answered my question. I'd visited her page previously, too.

Holy crap, we couldn't stop spazzing. I was thoroughly freaked out. I'm still spazzing.
monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

#100!!! WHOOOOOOOO #2 OMG. DUMBLEDORE. WHY YOU BEING SUCH A LOUSY BOYFR... TODAY, I cried.AVPS made me cry. AVPS. It was tear... #3 #4 picspam picture spam ...
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS