blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Sunday, August 15, 2010 @ 12:26 AM
OMG. DUMBLEDORE. WHY YOU BEING SUCH A LOUSY BOYFRAN?

I love joe walker.

So much. Not going to spoil anything for you guys who haven't watched AVPS, BUT ITS REALLY, REALLY, REALLY EPIC.

DID YOU GET MAH TEXT?
monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

TODAY, I cried.AVPS made me cry. AVPS. It was tear... #3 #4 picspam picture spam ... Day #5: AU more artsu soorry 8D PS OMGGGG dun dun duuuun
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS