blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Thursday, August 12, 2010 @ 3:49 AM
#3




KUDOS TO RUBY FOR GUESSING RIGHT!

Helena is amazing. Although I admit that she's not as beautiful as other celebrities, its her acting that steals the show. She's so fierce and her performances are so chilling, whatever role she's adapted to. Emily in Corpse Bride was fantastic, her performance in Alice as the Red Queen was the highlight for me (but unfortunately, her stunning acting wasn't quite enough to bring that up to the level of a good movie /laughs), but seriously, she made the character Bellatrix. Helena brought the character to life- I seriously can't wait for seventh movie.

Also, in real life, she's so down-to-earth and lovely as a person. And her fashion sense... Although some people might call it horrid, I think its cute. <3
monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

#4 picspam picture spam ... Day #5: AU more artsu soorry 8D PS OMGGGG dun dun duuuun a few sketches +[ 2 requests ] Day #3: pain
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS