blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Thursday, June 24, 2010 @ 6:46 PM
updatee
I HATE AIRPLANES.

LIKE, HATE HATE THEM.

okay that was for starters.
Last night I slept at 9pm and woke up at 6am x____x;
Which is 12am-9am sydney time 8D I didn't get much sleep on the plane ohohoho.
I CANT BELIEVE I FOUND INTERNETS OMGGGG. I'm at my cousins house 8DDDDD

HIII RUBY sorry I couldn't be there for your birthday but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ANYWAY <3333 hope you had a beautiful one <33

This might be the last time in a while that I update, so yeah.
We're going to the mall today. The huge one that I mentioned to some people. I'll take pictures! Omg I can't wait, shopping >w<;
They have breadtop here... except, it's called breadtalk 8D I had a pizza bun this morning, It was so goood =w=;

ITS SO FREAKING HUMID HERE. If feels like theres constantly going to be a storm. Sydney was like 20 degrees in the morning yesterday, but over here it was thirty X_____x I miss sydney already >____>;

Did I mention that I hate planes? But they had kat-tun and bigbang and super junior on the plane 8DDDD And Adam Lambert and Leona Lewis' My hands. <3

Manjekah, I still have your pen and I forgot to return it. ;A; I'm so sorry.
Sydney, for some reason, I have your hairtie. .____.;

I hate this weather I hate it I hate it. But my cousin has DDR <3 with the mat and everything <3

WILL BRING PEOPLE BACK PRESENTS.
And I am going to shop for shoes today.
C:

Indonesia's streets are so crowded... There was a traffic jam for like, two kilometres long that we saw before... And some streets dont have lines separating the different flows of traffic... OTL;

ANYWAYS. I should stop rambling now, see you guys sometime soon <3

love you all! guh I miss you gaiz already.
monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

OLDBAG IN A SKIMPY MAGENTA BIKINIsorry guys. 8D I ... " While you yell at your girl, there’s a guy wishi... THE ICE CREAM WAS FANTASTIC. The coconut jelly was... I think I know why theyre singing with korean acce... 声をきかせて / BIGBANG (OFFICIAL MV) http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/06/01/100-greatest-cha... QUOTE: " I've been tempted to name a Pokemon I'm g... Alright, I gotta go soon to play piano, so i'll ma... trying to catch ho-oh. (and struggling. DAMN YOU, ... k this was probably a long time ago, but /rantingS...
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS