blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 @ 4:04 AM
OLDBAG IN A SKIMPY MAGENTA BIKINI

sorry guys. 8D I hope im giving you bad mental images.

on another note.








hiatus 24th june-20th july
will update sporadically.
monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

" While you yell at your girl, there’s a guy wishi... THE ICE CREAM WAS FANTASTIC. The coconut jelly was... I think I know why theyre singing with korean acce... 声をきかせて / BIGBANG (OFFICIAL MV) http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/06/01/100-greatest-cha... QUOTE: " I've been tempted to name a Pokemon I'm g... Alright, I gotta go soon to play piano, so i'll ma... trying to catch ho-oh. (and struggling. DAMN YOU, ... k this was probably a long time ago, but /rantingS... khrrrrrrr
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS