blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Monday, June 14, 2010 @ 1:38 AM

THE ICE CREAM WAS FANTASTIC. The coconut jelly was AMAZING <3
LOVEEEEEE.
so syd and I went out for lunch today for my birthday <3
I only invited a very small amount of people cause my parents would cry if I invited anyone else hahaha. I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS, THANKYOU THOUGH :3




I love her.

Thankyou guys <333
monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

I think I know why theyre singing with korean acce... 声をきかせて / BIGBANG (OFFICIAL MV) http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/06/01/100-greatest-cha... QUOTE: " I've been tempted to name a Pokemon I'm g... Alright, I gotta go soon to play piano, so i'll ma... trying to catch ho-oh. (and struggling. DAMN YOU, ... k this was probably a long time ago, but /rantingS... khrrrrrrr i'm so glad I found an angel,someone,who was there... layout change
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS