blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Friday, June 11, 2010 @ 5:05 PM
声をきかせて / BIGBANG (OFFICIAL MV)
skip to 3:57.
As much as I love taeyang, what?

They sing japanese with korean accents. x)

monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/06/01/100-greatest-cha... QUOTE: " I've been tempted to name a Pokemon I'm g... Alright, I gotta go soon to play piano, so i'll ma... trying to catch ho-oh. (and struggling. DAMN YOU, ... k this was probably a long time ago, but /rantingS... khrrrrrrr i'm so glad I found an angel,someone,who was there... layout change NO GOOOD DEEEEEEEEEEEEED WILL I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... [ You turned away when I looked you in the eye, A...
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS