blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Friday, June 4, 2010 @ 11:33 PM
k this was probably a long time ago, but /ranting

So I was drawing one day at cell group.
and then one of the parents comes up to me.
He's an artist, and he's amazing, imho, but what he said really bothered me.
It was along the lines of "Comic book artists are cool, but they cant draw realism."

STFU.

Comic book artists still have to draw correct anatomy. There are the basic lines of drawing that we have to learn, and its much as any realism artist has to do. Why can't they draw realism? If they have the ability to percieve and take in detail such as any other artist can, why can't they draw realism?

Yeah, okay. longest post in a while. Hey guys, i'm still alive.
monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

khrrrrrrr i'm so glad I found an angel,someone,who was there... layout change NO GOOOD DEEEEEEEEEEEEED WILL I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... [ You turned away when I looked you in the eye, A... adam lambert eeeee Hello. dear you. OHOHO. I've done a kylie.This is something I wrote... notice:I've CLEARED the cbox.I wasn't intending an...
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS