blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Monday, May 10, 2010 @ 2:07 AM
notice:
I've CLEARED the cbox.

I wasn't intending anyone to read this site but my immediate friends.
If you're outside my circle, so be it, this is the interwebs, but I'd like a name you can go by instead of something ambigous. (ex. Monday, Tuesday... OTL)

I might do a kylie and rage at everyone because I don't know who they are. D:

Remember, I can block your IP address from this site and the cbox.
monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

whooo Mkay i'm feeling a little better now.Thankyou Sumi... sigh MY NEW MISSION: buying an ipod.A new one.$80/$200A... lulwhut COSPLAY eh. how is everybody? art dump for legacy review? OTL
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS