blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Thursday, May 6, 2010 @ 2:15 AM
Mkay i'm feeling a little better now.

Thankyou Sumii, Diana, Ruby, others who have listened and understand my pain. Oh my lurline that sounds so emo i'm sorry. Hahaha. It's not that bad. I think i'm overreacting.

Anyways. Yeah. I'm pretty good. I really should be doing English but im procrastinating ohoho~
I want to do my new layout for my blog but I really dont have much in mind at the moment ;A;

Mien gott, I hope things start looking up.
I mean, I try to be nice and all, but I can only hold so much. ._.
Maybe it's selfish, but I want an apology. Why?
For the past few days, my school hours have been a cycle.
First i'm tired. Then, i'm happy. Then, i'm disappointed and a little angry. Then, I have this black cloud hanging over my head. Then, i'm even more disappointed, to the point of screaming. Then, the black cloud is kind of subsiding as I go home and feel better because of my other friends.

I could point my fingers to the stormbearer, but I'd much rather they'd ACTUALLY NOTICE WHAT AFFECT THEY HAD ON ME. And not only myself, but others too.
Like, I find myself forgiving the person every day, but it's a repeated cycle, and i'm quickly starting to get sick of it.

uggggggghhhhhh Im beginning to feel like crap againnnn.

Labels: , , ,

monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

sigh MY NEW MISSION: buying an ipod.A new one.$80/$200A... lulwhut COSPLAY eh. how is everybody? art dump for legacy review? OTL omnomnomnom HAY THAR YOU GUYS
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS