blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Wednesday, May 5, 2010 @ 1:09 AM
sigh
Now that's over, i've got a few matters of my own to settle.

I learnt something.
I learnt that I can't judge too quickly, especially when I haven't heard both sides of the story.
I learnt that no good deed goes unpunished, but most of the time the positive outweighs the negative.
I learnt that people are fickle. They're not observant. They don't give apology unless you poke around for one. So i've dropped the matter completely.

I hope you're happy.

It's obscene how people don't care, though. idk, I think i'm kind of starting to lose faith in my friends.
Maybe I expect too much.
emotional breakdown lol oh lurline don't mind me.

Why doesn't anyone listen to me anymore? :l

Labels: ,

monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

MY NEW MISSION: buying an ipod.A new one.$80/$200A... lulwhut COSPLAY eh. how is everybody? art dump for legacy review? OTL omnomnomnom HAY THAR YOU GUYS I tried not to think of what might happen,When you...
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS