blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Friday, April 9, 2010 @ 7:03 PM
art dump for legacy










artsu dump. images are mine.
monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

review? OTL omnomnomnom HAY THAR YOU GUYS I tried not to think of what might happen,When you... eh I feel pissy. Hey, Alexander.Forgotten about us yet? Because it ... Thank you, lord, for ruby. Without her, I would ha... So I watched RENT live on Broadway today.I cried.Y... QUOTE WIKIPEDIA: "Unable to find a strong enough A... oh, and, one more thing.Kerisette, who are you? I ...
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS