blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Saturday, May 8, 2010 @ 7:20 PM
whooo
whoa, whoa, I was kind of not expecting that reaction. thankyou guys for caring ;A;

Okay, I realise that i've kind of been selfish. and although it's okay to be selfish at times, then was not the time. And for that, i'm sorry.

Oh, and the whole Kasey Bowman fiasco, heads up, imo she's not a bad person. I recieved a reply from the note I sent her on dA, and she was very kind and polite and I'm glad I wasn't blinded by my hate ;A; The unfortunate thing is that people don't seem to believe her @ her apology. :l

I wish the world would take off their blindfolds and see people for who they really are. I hate how people can't trust other people these days.

No to be ~evangelistic~ or anything; i'm not pressurising anyone to do anything, or posting this so sound ~religious~ but I really have to give thanks to God this week. In fact, for everything I have. There was a testimony this week at church about the Child Soldiers in Uganda.

A woman who had escaped from the program was abducted a second time, and as punishment, the other children were forced to cut off her nose, lips and ears.

Be thankful for what you have.
Thanks to amazing people out there, they helped her and many other women with the same problems get to surgery. ;A; It was an amazing story and I felt teary afterwards. Lame explanation, but eh ;A;

SO YEAH.
And shoutout to my mom too, even though she'll probably never read.
I love my mom.
Happy Mothers Day!

Sucks you have to work today ;A;

I have a new layout planned for my blog 8D It should come in soon, i'm just still messing around with colourschemes and the like.

Labels: , , ,

monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

Mkay i'm feeling a little better now.Thankyou Sumi... sigh MY NEW MISSION: buying an ipod.A new one.$80/$200A... lulwhut COSPLAY eh. how is everybody? art dump for legacy review? OTL omnomnomnom
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS