blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Monday, May 24, 2010 @ 2:55 AM
i'm so glad I found an angel,
someone,
who was there when all my hopes fell,
I want to fly looking in your eyes ~!


god I love jesse mccartney. /so old school hahaha.
SQUEAAAAAAL I swear hahaha.


/needs to stop fangirlingggg
eeeeeeeeeee jesse mccartneyyy omg I need to play kh2 again ;A;
monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

layout change NO GOOOD DEEEEEEEEEEEEED WILL I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... [ You turned away when I looked you in the eye, A... adam lambert eeeee Hello. dear you. OHOHO. I've done a kylie.This is something I wrote... notice:I've CLEARED the cbox.I wasn't intending an... whooo Mkay i'm feeling a little better now.Thankyou Sumi...
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS