blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Saturday, May 15, 2010 @ 12:35 AM
Hello.
Just need to get something out, kay?

It's your fate. Your choices.
But we have feelings too.
We're looking down from the sidelines, and it's up to you to make the decisions.
So far, you've been ignoring our pleas.
Is it for the best? We don't have a clue.
But we're people. We grow weary.
So if you glance back during a predicament and we're not there, don't say we didn't warn you.

That's all for today.

Man, that sounded gloomy.

I have tsubasa on my mind and all i'm thinking is ~ FANTASY PLOT ~ with OMG YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR FATE IT ISNT TOO LATE and KURO FAIII and MOKONA DAWW YOURE SO CUUTE.

Yeah. hahah. :'3
monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

dear you. OHOHO. I've done a kylie.This is something I wrote... notice:I've CLEARED the cbox.I wasn't intending an... whooo Mkay i'm feeling a little better now.Thankyou Sumi... sigh MY NEW MISSION: buying an ipod.A new one.$80/$200A... lulwhut COSPLAY eh.
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS