blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Friday, February 26, 2010 @ 4:16 PM
Lea Michele = / = Idina Menzel.
She cannot and will not be able to play such a role as Elphaba. If she gets cast in the movie, I will cry and scream and melt like the melting of the Wicked Witch of the West in the Wizard of Oz.

Her voice is too pure. It doesn't have raw emotion or the edge that Elphaba needs. .-.

THE GLEE VERSION OF DEFYING GRAVITY < THE WICKED VERSION OF DEFYING GRAVITY.

ugh.
I love Lea Michele, BUT SERIOUSLY. PEOPLE. SHE WOULD MAKE A CRAP ELPHABA. ;__;

Labels: ,

monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

defyyyying graaavity Oh my lurline, thankyou all for your kind words. I... ( 'Cause it makes me that much strongerMakes me wo... musings I feel so freaking alone.Unwanted. Ugh. I feel so ... musing dear whoever this may concern, I want a pair of sh... haha. I think i'm finally willing to let go.I'm sorry fo... its finally starting to kick in.
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS