blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Sunday, February 21, 2010 @ 10:33 PM
( 'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter . )

My life right now.
Yup, that's it.

A shoutout and a huge thankyou to those lovely people who commented in the cbox. <3 ON ANOTHER NOTE, I DOWNLOADED THE EDGEWORTH GAME TODAY.
oh and doesn't jemma look gorgeous?

Labels: , , , ,

monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

musings I feel so freaking alone.Unwanted. Ugh. I feel so ... musing dear whoever this may concern, I want a pair of sh... haha. I think i'm finally willing to let go.I'm sorry fo... its finally starting to kick in. I quite like doing these, actually. had to get this out. Today, I felt like character evaluating some of my...
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS