blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Friday, February 12, 2010 @ 10:50 PM
haha.
If I ever have children, if shes a girl, i'll name her Eden. And if hes a guy, i'll name him Fiyero. Isn't Fiyero the most beautiful boys name you've ever heard, seriously? :L -shot-

SORRY THAT WAS KIND OF RANDOM.

Labels: ,

monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

I think i'm finally willing to let go.I'm sorry fo... its finally starting to kick in. I quite like doing these, actually. had to get this out. Today, I felt like character evaluating some of my... update I THINK I'M HAPPY. Grosss, hayfeverrr. this made me happy. fourth
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS