blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Friday, February 19, 2010 @ 2:02 AM
I feel so freaking alone.

Unwanted. Ugh. I feel so ignored all the time.
I guess that's what happens when you have a huge group of friends. There's no you, theres no individualism. Maybe thats why I dated in the first place. To gain acceptance.
It's generally why I befriended, well, shy, outspoken people. I think I helped them. I've revelled in being able for them to gain confidence and for me to experience change in a person.

Now, they practically ignore me.


Maybe that is the gift?

Right, I'm not going to pretend anymore. No more ploys to grab attention.
I've done everything + 1 for my friends, and I don't know, it would be nice to get a little recognition for once. Something to show appreciation. Eh, whatever. Don't run off to shower me with gifts and compliments now- It doesn't matter much now i've said it. But yeah.

I give up. I'l just be who I want to be.

To anyone reading this, if you ever need help, or me in general, -waves- i'll be still here. Just a lot less lively and obnoxious as I used to be.

I'm going to try making new friends, maybe. Maybe they'll care. Not saying my current group of friends dont care, it's just... eh, I don't know.

Labels:

monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

musing dear whoever this may concern, I want a pair of sh... haha. I think i'm finally willing to let go.I'm sorry fo... its finally starting to kick in. I quite like doing these, actually. had to get this out. Today, I felt like character evaluating some of my... update I THINK I'M HAPPY.
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS