blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Thursday, February 11, 2010 @ 12:57 AM
its finally starting to kick in.
I think i'm still in that period of shock. It's like- what, alex is leaving!? It feels so surreal; I don't know. the realisation will kick in sometime soon.

Secondly, I need to get this off my chest. Why do people insist that guys and girls cannot be friends? Why is that, that a group of friends can't exist without some sort of romantic relationship rumoured to be inside it? What does it matter anyway? True love and romantic true love should be the same thing.

It's a general stereotype, and it drives me insane. I'm practically a walking contradiction according to my father, then. Sure, i've made mistakes, but they make us who we are. I'm no longer the naive, love-struck girl I was a few months ago. I've definitely matured, and thank lurline for that. But, I think i'm still a little too scared to tell my parents i'm seriously considering taking up musical theatre as my major. I don't think i'd prefer it any other way. I want to make it to broadway, contrary to many people think.

I'm asian. I go to the second best school in the state academic-wise, and yet i'm pursuing something at the bottom of most of the school's career choices. I want to be the type of person to inspire people and take people to heart. I want to stop and listen to the people around me and take care in whatever their circumstances, I want to help and reach out to those in need because I know how I felt like when there was no one to hold my hand.

I think i'm done rambling now.

Labels: ,

monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

I quite like doing these, actually. had to get this out. Today, I felt like character evaluating some of my... update I THINK I'M HAPPY. Grosss, hayfeverrr. this made me happy. fourth third.
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS