blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Friday, February 5, 2010 @ 9:36 PM
Today, I felt like character evaluating some of my friends. I kind of figured it'll stop me from ranting in the near future and well, it's good for character development when I write stories too! Haha. I'm including bad traits (we all have them, some more than others...), so these will remain unnamed. If you're really desperate to know, you can ask, but it wont come out of me easily. Chances are you're probably in here, though, if you're close enough to view me as a good friend. I think one of them probably has a bias, but these should be fairly correct. At least, how I view you personally.

Note these numbers arent the same as the previous posts' numbers.

(one)
the good: organised, kind, helpful, always looking out for others.
the bad: harsh, judgemental, biased, gossipy.

(two)
the good: fun to be around, artistic, talkative, willing to listen, friendly.
the bad: self-centered, narrow minded, insensitive.

(three)
the good: talkative, artistic, concept-before-aesthetics type person, caring, willing to listen, non-judgemental, willing to help out.
the bad: obsessive, lazy, lack of self confidence, pessimistic, indesicive.

(four)
the good: thoughtful, caring, intelligent, artistic, knowledgeable, honest.
the bad: insensitive, very narrow-minded, very stubborn, arrogant, ignorant, selfish, pessimistic, moody.

(five)
the good: immensely helpful, very organised, kind, caring, concerned for others, open-minded.
the bad: pessimistic, unwilling to let go of guilt, moody, stubborn occasionally.

(six)
the good: artistic, a good listener, gives good advice, fun to talk to, friendly.
the bad: pessimistic, apathetic at times. (I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE /shot)

(seven)
the good: friendly, kind, caring, has killer good taste, artistic, awesome, funny.
the bad: sometimes a little stubborn and a bit narrow-minded.


Oh, and edit, I have made about $115 dollars. C:
Not long to go! :3 I hope everyone else will get there on time though.

Labels: ,

monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

update I THINK I'M HAPPY. Grosss, hayfeverrr. this made me happy. fourth third.
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS