blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Tuesday, January 5, 2010 @ 4:22 PM
Grosss, hayfeverrr.
I feel better now, hurr hurr hurr.
Not as sneezy and gross as before...

Discovered this website, yesterday. Haha, it amuses me with its bad engrish.
How is everyone?

Oh, and as for how much money i've made so far:

Wicked money making fund: $20/ $160.
An eight of the way there, and only two weeks have passed! Eeee. I just hope Sydney and Steph can do their share in time, too.

Labels: , , ,

monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

this made me happy. fourth third.
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS