blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 @ 4:08 AM
#4




You all would have seen this one coming./giggles


“This [first tech run of wicked melbourne ] was the most terrifying moment of my life,” she admitted. “I hadn’t been properly rehearsed at all. It was surreal.” Jemma, here : [ x ]

I have this huge girlcrush on Jemma Rix. She's SO talented, beautiful, and lovely to talk to! She's alwyas willing to pose for pictures after a show, and she's generally always in a good mood. And as most of you know, her talent is astounding its like what is this I dont even. I remember when she was so underrated- I'm so glad that she's lead Elphaba now! <3

I really, really, really cant wait till we see her again in september!
monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

picspam picture spam ... Day #5: AU more artsu soorry 8D PS OMGGGG dun dun duuuun a few sketches +[ 2 requests ] Day #3: pain Day #2: change
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS