blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Friday, July 30, 2010 @ 5:07 AM
more artsu soorry 8D

I was booored.

Someone give mudkip a name plz.

Whoever comes up with the best name gets a free headshot from me n___n
monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

PS OMGGGG dun dun duuuun a few sketches +[ 2 requests ] Day #3: pain Day #2: change DAY #1: family lol I really need to stop fangirling over zutara I love dante basco most ardently ♥ ;____; so tireddd
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS