blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Sunday, July 11, 2010 @ 8:29 PM
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN.... BUNNIES!
bunnies dont love me. :(

Haha, when I opened blogger this morning, I realised I had 69 posts. Awwkward turtle... On another note, this is my 70thhh!
Oh and ruuuuuby you need to confirm people for wicked last show tickets... If you havent already. Because if tickets release and you dont know how many to buy, we'll be in a predicament ._.

Im really surprised they havent released tickets yet... Can someone check the Wicked in Oz fb page to see whats happening?


Oh and change of plan, ill be cosplaying Chrome Dokuro instead of Rin. :( my grandma says the costume is too complex for her to make. Ah, and I finally got my hands around to finishing Unity! But that means I dont have any more fanfics to read ;A;
unity was awesome :)

ssddsfshsjfkskagab I ship Samus/ Ike now ;A;
Didnt like the fact that Roy left Marth though... And now hes stuck with that stupid Priestess >___>
monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

Okay, my last post didnt go through, and im a litt... Today, I went to an Italian restaurant. They had p... I had something important to say, but now ive forg... I have three mosquito bites on my face.Damn you, m... Note: when in Rome, talk like the Romans do.When i... updatee OLDBAG IN A SKIMPY MAGENTA BIKINIsorry guys. 8D I ... " While you yell at your girl, there’s a guy wishi... THE ICE CREAM WAS FANTASTIC. The coconut jelly was... I think I know why theyre singing with korean acce...
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS