blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Saturday, March 27, 2010 @ 8:14 PM
I tried not to think of what might happen,
When your reality, finally, cuts through.
Well, as for me, I got out and I'm on the road.
The worst part it that this (THIS!), this could be you.
You know it too, you can't run from your shame!
You're not getting any younger, time,
Is passing by, but you waited awake..
It's time to roll over!
---
For once, those lyrics aren't directed at the person I was angry at.
Their directed at somebody else now.

I'm so busy. -shot-

Labels: ,

monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

eh I feel pissy. Hey, Alexander.Forgotten about us yet? Because it ... Thank you, lord, for ruby. Without her, I would ha... So I watched RENT live on Broadway today.I cried.Y... QUOTE WIKIPEDIA: "Unable to find a strong enough A... oh, and, one more thing.Kerisette, who are you? I ... RAGING, IGNORE ME. TWEAKING LAYOUT. sorry if I blind you.LAYOUT CHANG... so much better musing
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS