blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 @ 12:42 AM
eh I feel pissy.
I feel no sympathy.
you live inside a cave.
you barely get by when the rest of us are trying,
theres no need to apologise,
i've got no time for feeling sorry.

sorry I haven't updated lately. I've been so busy with tests and the assignments and the like.

So yeah. -raises hand-
I'm not dead! I haven't abandoned this blog, i'm just busy. So yeah, I'll be with you soon and give you guys and update on every single detail that happened. Okay, I lie, not so much, but i'll update soon with a more indepth analysis of my life in the past week or so. ;D
monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

Hey, Alexander.Forgotten about us yet? Because it ... Thank you, lord, for ruby. Without her, I would ha... So I watched RENT live on Broadway today.I cried.Y... QUOTE WIKIPEDIA: "Unable to find a strong enough A... oh, and, one more thing.Kerisette, who are you? I ... RAGING, IGNORE ME. TWEAKING LAYOUT. sorry if I blind you.LAYOUT CHANG... so much better musing Lea Michele = / = Idina Menzel.She cannot and will...
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS