blue
s p i r i t ♥
tagboard

tia


I don't update my blog very often. But i'll try to, haha. I'm very obsessive, I get sick easily, and I love to draw, sing, and sleep.
my hobbies include playing games (twewy, kingdom hearts & final fantasy!), drawing, cosplaying, and other random things like papercrafts and eating ice cream.
I'm obsessed with wicked, and would love to be on broadway some day.
affiliates

deviantart twitter tumblr
piggy kylie ning sumii diana
Friday, July 23, 2010 @ 5:29 AM
lol I really need to stop fangirling over zutara




bryke, why the hell did you put a guy that looks like twelve with someone who's practically babied him?
>:

AND THEY HAVE KIDS?! SRS. >_>;
hence my rage.
monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 November 2011 May 2012
recent entries

I love dante basco most ardently ♥ ;____; so tireddd ... Concerning my last post... I didnt last a few ... So we met up with that rude lady again yesterday..... I LOVE YOU MORE THAN.... BUNNIES! Okay, my last post didnt go through, and im a litt... Today, I went to an Italian restaurant. They had p... I had something important to say, but now ive forg... I have three mosquito bites on my face.Damn you, m...
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS